Taylor and Derek showed up in the morning to go to Universal Studios. They talked us in to getting passes with them. We had such a blast hanging out and enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are a couple of pic.'s from our day. There's Dane, Derek, and I riding the escalator, my Lucy face (I love Lucy!), and the mummy, Taylor (rockin her fanny pack), and I!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Universal Studios
Taylor and Derek showed up in the morning to go to Universal Studios. They talked us in to getting passes with them. We had such a blast hanging out and enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are a couple of pic.'s from our day. There's Dane, Derek, and I riding the escalator, my Lucy face (I love Lucy!), and the mummy, Taylor (rockin her fanny pack), and I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute Taylor should do my blog!
Hey Worley's! I didn't know you had a blog! So glad to stay updated on your cute family. You all look SOOO good! Love you!
Post a Comment